· August 2012—Role of Olofernes in Scarlotti’s La Giuditta, Baroque Orchestra of New Jersey—Madison—Robert W. Butts, Artistic Director.http://baroqueorchestra.org/
· February 2012—Faculty Guest Artist Recital Series—“Giulio Cesare and more . . .”–Ball State University, Muncie, IN., Barbara Briner-Jones, harpsichord.
· November 2011—Tenor Soloist—Dvorak’s Stabat Mater—Illinois State University Symphony Orchestra & Choirs—Drs. Glenn Block, conductor, and Karyl Carlson, director.
· Guest-artist recital, October 6, 2011—Harper College Recital Series—“If it ain’t Baroque, Fix it . . .”—http://dept.harpercollege.edu/music/events.html
· October 2011, Faculty Artist Recital, Illinois State University, Charles W. Bolen Faculty Artist Series—Going for Baroque, Kemp Recital Hall—Dr. Paul Borg, piano & harpsichord
· July 2011—Ann Arbor Song Festival—Kevin Bylsma and Jane Schoonmaker Rodgers, Co-Artistic Directors.
· April 8, 2011, role of Endimione in Cavalli’s La Calisto, (Designer Run-through), Illinois Opera Theatre, Urbana, IL. Eduardo Diazmunoz, Artistic Director; Charlotte Mattax, Music Director. http://illinois.edu/calendar/detail/597?eventId=184132&calMin=201105&cal=20110501&skinId=1
December 12th 2010, Korner Arts Music Series, Advent Chamber Recital, James Clouser, Music Director, Cleveland, Ohio. http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=70914136407&ref=ts
· October 31st and November 2nd 2010—Tenor Soloist—Orff’s Carmina Burana—Illinois State University Symphony Orchestra & Choirs—Drs. Glenn Block, conductor, and aryl Carlson, director
October 25th 2010 Faculty Artist Recital, Illinois State University, Charles W. Bolen Faculty Artist Series—Giulio Cesare and more—Kemp Recital Hall—Dr. Paul Borg, piano & harpsichord; Andrew Francois, Anelise Weiring, Rebecca Cutler, violins; Matthew Harper, viola; Adrienne Boni, cello; Libby Jones, horn; Ben Nadel, conductor. http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jn05kra4jn5nkihpgjvvivq6vo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
· September 21st 2010—Charles W. Bolen—Faculty Artist Series—Faculty Showcase Recital—Dr. Paul Borg, piano—Kemp Recital Hall—Illinois State University.
· August 22nd 2010, Ottone in Monteverdi’s L’Incoronazione di Poppea, Baroque Orchestra of New Jersey, Robert W. Butts, Music Director, Madison, New Jersey.
· July 2010 Ann Arbor Festival of Song, Kevin Bylsma, piano, Works of Monteverdi, Handel, Schumann, Beethoven.
· April 3rd 2010 Immanuel Bible Foundation Music Series, Guest-Artist Recital, Nancy Pounds, piano, Normal, Illinois.
· March 7th & 14th 2010, Detroit Symphony Orchestra—Chamber Winds, Detroit, Maury Oken, Artistic Director, Michelle Cooker, piano. http://www.detroitchamberwinds.org/
· February 21st 2010, St. John’s Music Series, Chamber Recital, Bloomington, Illinois, Carol Cherukian, Music Director.
July, 2010--Ann Arbor Festival of Song, Kerrytown Concert House, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Kevin Bylsma, piano http://www.A2fos.org/
TBA, Korner Arts Music Series, Guest-Artist Chamber Recital, James Clouser, Music Director--Founder. West Park United Church of Christ, 3903 Rocky River Drive, Cleveland, Ohio http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?v=info&ref=ts&gid=70914136407
- Saturday, April 3, 2010--3:00 PM--Guest Artist Recital with Nancy Pounds, piano--I. B. F. Music Series--Broadview Mansion, 1301 S. Fell Ave. Normal, Illinois http://www.ibfountation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87&Itemid=114
- Sunday, February 21, 2010--Guest Artist Recital with Carol Cherukian, organ & Chamber Ensemble--St John's Music Series--St. John Lutheran Church, Bloomington, Illinois. http://www.stjohnsbloomington.org/news/
- Thursday, November 12, 2009--6:00 PM--8:00 PM--Guest Artist Recital with Diba Alvi, soprano, Rebekah Hill, piano,Carnegie Museum of Art--Opera Theatre Pittsburgh, Jonathan Eaton, Artistic Director http://www.operatheatrepittsburgh.org/season/lovespell.html
- Sunday, August 23, 2009--7:00 PM--Tolomeo in G. F. Handel's Giulio Cesare in Egitto, Baroque Orchestra of New Jersey, Madison, New Jersey--Robert W. Butts, Music Director http://www.thealternativepress.com/column.asp?COL=guest&ID=726
- Monday, July 27, 2009--7:00 PM--Guest Artist--Summer Quad Concert Series--Illinois Shakespeare Festival, Michelle Vought, soprano, Angelo Favis, guitar, Patty Foltz, piano, Bloomington/Normal, Illinois http://www.cfa.ilstu.edu/events/
- Thursday, July 17, 2009--Ann Arbor Festival of Song, Kerrytown Concert House, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Kevin Bylsma, piano http://www.A2fos.org/
- May 2009, Classical Singer Music Convention, Featured performer, Ellen Hargis Masterclass, Chicago, Illinois http://www.classicalsinger.com/
- (3:00 PM, Sunday, April 26, 2009)--Chamber Recital--Giulio Cesare and more . . . Robert Moncrief, conductor, Lisa Litteral, soprano; Fairmount Music Series; Fairmount Presbyterian Church, Cleveland, Ohio. http://www.fairmountchurch.org/fairmount_music_series.asp
- (8:00 PM, Thursday, March 5, 2009)--Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL--Guest Artist Chamber Recital--Giulio Cesare and more . . .Lisa Nelson, violin; Laura Hourt, violin, Michael Hall, viola; Nina Gordon, cello; Susan Klotzbach, organ, piano & harpsichord.
- (February 26th and March 1st) Countertenor solos in J. S. Bach’s B-minor Mass with the Illinois State University Orchestra and Choirs, Dr. Glenn Block, conductor.--http://www.cfa.ilstu.edu/music/
- (January 27, 2009)--Marygrove College, Recitals at Noon Series, Detroit, MI, Shawn McDonald, piano.--http://www.marygrove.edu/academics/music/index.asp
· Guest soloist--Sunday, August 3, 2008, St. John's Lutheran Church, Bloomington, Illinois. Diane Russell, organ. http://www.stjohnsbloomington.org/index.php
· (July 2008) Ann Arbor Festival of Song, Kerrytown Concert House, Ann Arbor, MI; Kevin Bylsma, piano--http://www.a2fos.org/news&events.html
· Recital with Charlene Canty, soprano & Ray Blackwell, harpsichord & piano, for Opera Theatre Pittsburgh and The Mattress Factory--(Pittsburgh's Avante Garde Art Gallery)--Friday--June 13, 2008. http://artyoucangetinto.blogspot.com/2008/06/2008-urban-garden-party-wrap-up-post.html
· Gala performance with Prairie Fire Theatre,Bloomington, Illinois, Saturday, April 26, 2008--http://www.prairiefiretheatre.org/
· A recital with the Madrigal Singers of Grand Rapids Community College, Michigan, March 20, 2008, which includes selections from Monteverdi’s Madrigali guerrieri, Mass for Four Voices and L'Incoronazione di Poppea, Kevin Dobreath, conductor.—[postponed]
· Auditioned in New York City, March 13, 2008 for John J. Miller of Pinnacle Arts Management at the request of Metropolitan Opera tenor, Gregory Kunde.
· Coached with Mr. Richard Nechamkin, piano, in NYC, March 12, 2008.
· Performed opera role of Tolomeo in Giulio Cesare in Egitto in Muncie, Indiana, with Ball State University Opera Theatre, Joseph Levitt, Artistic Director, February 1st & 8th, 2008.
· Auditioned for Christopher Hahn, Artistic Dirctor, Pittsburgh Opera, Friday, March 7, 2008.
· Auditioned for Evans Mirageas, Cincinnati Opera, January 2008.
· Auditioned at St. John the Divine Cathedral in NYC for the NYC Early Music Foundation, Frederick Renz, Artistic Director, December 2007.
· Voice lesson with Brian Asawa, countertenor, at the Lyric Opera of Chicago, December 27, 2007.—[postponed]
· Toledo Symphony Artists! Up Close Recital—shared recital with Julie Albers, cello, and members of the Toledo Symphony, Sunday, Sept. 30, 2007
· Audition with Chicago Opera Theatre, Brian Dickie, Artistic Director, on Sept. 7, 2007.
· An audition for Jonathan Eaton, Artistic and General Director, Pittsburgh Opera Theatre with a recommendation to sing for Donald Franklin, Artistic Director, Bach and Baroque Ensemble of Pittsburgh, August 2007.
· Collaborative work with pianist, Karen Moskowitz, Pittsburgh, August 2007, who collaborates with Brian Asawa, countertenor, the first countertenor to win the Metropolitan Opera Auditions, and who also plays for Raymond Very, tenor, of the Metropolitan Opera.
· Summer Nights recital, June 2007, in Urbana, Illinois, with Emmy-Award-winning pianist, Eric Dalheim, and Emmy-Award winning cellist, Barbara Hedlund, (who both collaborate with American tenor, Jerry Hadley)
· A July 2007 recital with the Ann Arbor Festival of Song and pianist, Kevin Bylsma, recently of Michigan Opera Theatre, Toledo Opera, and Bowling Green State University Opera.
· Rehearsals in Illinois with Thomas Schleis, Illinois Opera Theatre, for audition for Jean Baptiste Lully's Armide.
· A standing invitation to audition for the Bach Collegium of Ft. Wayne, Indiana, with Dr. Daniel Reuning, Artistic Director.
· An audition, July 2007, with The Baroque Band of Chicago, Garry Clarke, Artistic Director and Founder.
· Parisian Soirée at the Kerrytown Concert House in Ann Arbor, where William Bolcom recorded his Cabaret Songs, September 14th and 15th, and the Faculty Gala at Heidelberg College, October 7th, Sunday, at 3:00 PM.
· An audition at Columbus Opera for William Boggs, Artistic Director, May 2007, and his recommendation that I sing for Christopher Hahn, Artistic Director, at Pittsburgh Opera
· Giulio Cesare and More. . . recital at Heidelberg College and First Lutheran Church, Tiffin, Ohio, February 27, 2007: Curtis King, harpsichord & organ,; Emilie Sargent, horn; Bogdan Berindean & Margaret Townsend, violin; Razvan Berindean, viola, Brian Shifflett, cello.
· Opera role of Giulio Cesare in Giulio Cesare in Egitto for Bel Canto Northwest Vocal Institute at Portland State University, Portland, Oregon, Mark Beudert, Artistic Director, July 2006
· Voice lessons and coaching with Metropolitan Opera tenor, Dr. George Shirley, and Cincinnati Conservatory’s Ms. Karen Lykes, mezzo-soprano, Bel Canto Northwest Vocal Institute, July 2006.
· Coaching and collaborative work with Dr. Doug Snyder, Mr. Nicholas Carty, and Mr. Bruce Browne, Bel Canto Northwest Vocal Institute, July 2006.
· From Purcell to Handel and Beyond recital with mezzo-soprano, Dr. Jennifer Hilbish Schuetz, and Alice Rhodes, piano, Westminster Presbyterian Church, Ann Arbor, Michigan, March 17, 2006.
Guest Artist Chamber Recital Giulio Cesare and more--Susan Klotzbach, harpsichord & organ, Jonathan Daly, cello.--Master Class as well.--http://www2.iwu.edu/music/events/calendar.shtml